You might not think of eggs as hilarious, but they are! In fact, they’re an egg-cellent source of humor, if you think about it. You just have to educate yourself on the many ways egg puns might entertain you, leaving you egg-static and yearning for yet more egg-samples of egg-centric humor.
1. Why did the new egg feel so good?
Because he just got laid!
2. Why did the egg regret being in an omelet?
It wasn’t all it was cracked up to be!
3. What did the egg say after it was ghosted?
Why the hell are you egg-noring me?
4. What did Snow White name her hen?
5. Why were the eggs running so fast?
They were afraid of being beaten!
6. Why do so many people love a boiled egg for breakfast?
It’s so hard to beat.
7. How did the omelet find out she was ill?
She had a medical eggs-am!
8. What did the egg say after someone bumped into her?
9. Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken!
10. What is an egg’s least favorite day of the week?
11. What’s the worst crime as far as an egg is concerned?
12. Where can you go to learn more about eggs?
13. What do you call a smart omelet?
An egg head!
14. How can you tell where the Easter Bunny’s been?
Eggs marks the spot!
15. How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape during the off season?
He gets lots of eggs-ercise!
16. Why should you be careful about what you say around egg whites?
Everyone knows they can’t take a yolk.
17. How do you make an egg roll?
Just give it a little push!
18. Did you hear about the hen who laid her egg on an axe?
She wanted to hatchet.
19. How does the Easter Bunny feel after she’s made all her deliveries?
20. Why did it take the chicken so long to cross the road?
There was no eggs-press lane!
21. What was the motivation egg speaker’s slogan?
Sunny side up!
22. What did the officer say to the egg after he pulled it over for speeding?
Omelettin’ it slide this time.
23. What did the angry egg parent say to her child?
You’re such a rotten egg!
24. How would you describe a baby egg on Christmas morning?
25. What did the egg say to the clown?
You crack me up.
26. How does a hen leave it’s house?
Through the eggs-it.
27. How do you know if a chef is mean?
He beats all the eggs.
28. How do monsters like their eggs?
29. What sport are eggs best at?
30. Why did the man steal his eggs?
He liked ’em poached.
Read more: thoughtcatalog.com