Check out these books by Sadhguru:
* Inner Engineering: https://amzn.to/2OmPPmi
* Adiyogi: https://amzn.to/2Qg4OAi
* Midnights with The Mystic: https://amzn.to/2QfOijE
* Mystic’s Musings: https://amzn.to/2JyOvMx
* A Taste of Well-Being: https://amzn.to/2qnxBHO
✎ Sadhguru’s Top 10 Rules for Success. He had a spiritual experience when he was 25, which changed his life. His books have appeared in The New York Times Best Seller list in multiple categories. He founded the Isha Foundation and dedicated his life to spirituality. He’s Sadhguru and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 5!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEOS ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
📜 SADHGURU’S RULES 📜
1. Do what you want
2. Become wise
3. Control your mind
4. Work for your own well-being
5. Study your opponent
6. Make life better
7. Take control of your life
8. Be the best version of yourself
9. Don’t fear suffering
10. Get drunk on life
11. BONUS – Don’t live life too early
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. where do you need to take control of your life?
2. what suffering do you need to stop fearing?
3. how can you get drunk on life this week?
✎ At the age of 12, he came in contact with Malladihalli Sri Raghavendra Swamiji who taught him a set of simple yoga asanas. During his college years, he developed an interest in travel and motorcycles. He opened several successful businesses after graduation, including a poultry farm, a brickworks, and construction business. At the age of twenty-five, he rode up Chamundi Hill and sat on a rock, when he had a spiritual experience. In 1983, he conducted his first yoga class with seven participants in Mysore. He was voted among the hundred most powerful Indians for his contribution in the field of environmental protection.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Sadhguru’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/1ASgYupz0XY
• Sadhguru MOTIVATION – https://youtu.be/teC_d5efjus
• Dalai Lama’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wSktiBReOSA
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂
Read more: youtube.com